TeaPartyPrincess

The Watchers
Jon Steele
Dead Gone
Luca Veste

The Medium (Emily Chambers Spirit Medium Trilogy #1)

The Medium - C.J. Archer This was a fantastic freebie from Amazon - if you haven't downloaded it yet, go get it now. I think it's a love-it or hate-it book and I know I definitely love it and will certainly re-read it in the future.

I knew I'd enjoy this book simply from the cover and blurb - historical fantasy set in London with ghosts? I'm sold. There's something about ghosts in London that seems to have me hooked at the moment, regardless of any other genres, and this book does it SO SO WELL.

I never thought when I started this book that I'd get so caught up in the plot. From the impossible romance (which I'm still rooting for!) to the twisting mystery of whodunnit, I couldn't get enough. There are characters to love, like, dislike and hate, and plenty of quirks had me smiling. But my goodness, did it have me craving a nice cup (pot?) of tea!

“Tell me you won't go, tell me you'll stay forever, tell me you love me.”

This book wraps up well and can be read on its own and you'll be satisfied enough, but I know I'm itching to get the second one already.

I read this after reading [b:The Wrong Girl|17836528|The Wrong Girl (The 1st Freak House Series, #1)|C.J. Archer|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1366588110s/17836528.jpg|24957489] and kind of wish I'd read this one first. C.J. Archer's writing is good in this book but in The Wrong Girl is simply amazing, you can really track her development as a writer.

July pick for MB Book Club