TeaPartyPrincess

Jon Steele
Dead Gone
Luca Veste

Blogger Girl

Blogger Girl - Meredith Schorr It's a book about a book blogger. And when I heard that, I just had to read this.

This book is funny and witty and struck a place close to my heart. I really enjoyed it all. Apart from the artichoke. Eew. I don't like artichoke. I have highlighted so many quotes that half of this is now pink on my kindle.

Although I had almost twenty unread books on my Kindle, I was incapable of leaving a bookstore empty handed and made my way to the cash register.

I liked how complex the characters were. They weren't who you first thought. How the plot wasn't as straight forward as it first appeared. I loved the way the ending was a little bit of a surprise even though I kinda expected it.

I really liked the reveiw snippets. I would have loved to read more. And I want to read Cut on the Bias!

But I didn't like the song-fic turn it took towards the end. I'm not a fan of song-fics and I didn't know the song, so that was a double blow.

Thank you to Meredith Schorr for providing me with a copy of her book for review. I loved it!