TeaPartyPrincess

Jon Steele
Dead Gone
Luca Veste

My Daylight Monsters

My Daylight Monsters - Sarah Dalton All I could think when I finished this was "will there be another one?". Because it's really that good and I wanted to read more so so badly. The writing is engaging and from the very first page I was hooked.

This book is creepy and atmospheric and more than a little terrifying. I loved the premise and I loved the execution. The descriptions are creepy and vivid, which means that this book excels in its genre.

When you've been committed, who's going to believe your cries of "murderer!" and your visitations by prophetic zombie-ghosts? A horror situation if ever there was one!

The setting was fantastic. It added an extra layer of conflict within Mary herself, as it was the last place she wanted to be. But at the same time she knows that she needs to do something.

I hope that this author writes more, especially about Mary. I really enjoyed reading her character, hearing her voice, experiencing everything through her. There's something about her character that I felt I really connected with, which made my reading experience all the more enjoyable.